General Forum Rules:
These rules apply to all Forum categories.
•We take the "Be Polite" rule very seriously. We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive may be banned without warning.
•If you SPAM our members in any manner, your account will be disabled. Do not contact anyone to suggest your product or service who is not explicitly expecting you to contact them from an advertising forum post. If you glean information from anywhere other than the advertising forums and use that information to contact someone and present an offer, it's SPAM and it will affect your WHT account standing.
•Your account is yours alone. You are responsible for any activity created with it. You may not share your account login with anyone. If you choose to ignore this important restriction your account, and any accounts associated with it, will be disabled.
•All publicly displayed messages are limited to the English language. This includes posts, titles, signatures, and any attachments or other forms of public display.
•Signature Spam (a post that was made in hopes of showing a signature, as determined by moderators) is forbidden in all forum categories.
•You may not post on behalf of any banned member in any public manner. This includes all forums, private messages, signatures, and e-mail features.
•You may not link, in any manner, to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit, gross violence, or are determined by moderators to be detrimental to the community.
•Any posts that encourage illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled.
Custom User Titles, Locations, Profiles, and Signatures:
The custom user title, location field, profile picture and signature options are edited via your Profile. Custom user titles and the location field are displayed next to your posted text, under your user name. Profile pictures are shown in your public profile. Signatures, once created in your profile, are attached to the end of your posts (if you choose the option to include your signature).
•Profile pictures cannot include sexually explicit or graphically intense images.
•Profile Summary (and all other modules) cannot include or link to illegal encouragement,
harassment, sexually explicit, or other non-family-friendly content.
- May not contain any pricing, plan, sales, etc. details. "Free" is considered a price in the context of this rule.
- May not use the word "Free" to describe any cost.
- May contain a maximum of two smilies.
- Please keep special characters to a minimum.
- Your signature is your signature. It is not for sale or rent.
- Any signature that is offensive or insulting to members, or its staff, is prohibited.
- We reserve the right to ask you to change and/or remove your signature at any time, for any
• We will not release any member information unless under court order to do so.
• We reserve the right to modify and amend these terms at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to remain informed of current WebHostingTalk policies.
• We do not monitor private messages. But we will investigate all allegations of PM abuse.
• We further, reserve our right to disable any account at any time for any reason and without notice.
• Finally; any abuse towards our staff and/or management in any form, may result in immediate suspension of your account.